An Investment in Your Health Will Yield a Priceless Return.
- Complete payment is due at time of service and payment options will be presented to you during your second visit. Cash, checks and all major credit cards are accepted for your convenience. If you have insurance benefits, please verify out of network coverage with your insurance company. Our staff will happily submit insurance claims electronically on your behalf, however it does not guarantee payment on services provided. If your insurance company provides any reimbursement for your care, you will receive the payment from them mailed directly to you.
- No or little chiropractic insurance
- For patients who have little or no chiropractic insurance coverage, flexible payment programs can be arranged. If you have no insurance or do not have chiropractic benefits there is still a way for you to receive the care you need. Many patients pay directly for care, as they discover chiropractic to be extremely cost-effective and affordable. Pre payment care plans and monthly memberships are an excellent option to help you with regular, consistent care.
- Family Plans
- Our focus at Plumb Tree Family Chiropractic is to actively help you and your family in taking responsibility for your health and wellness. We assist and guide you to take the time to care for the most important people in your world: you and your family. In an effort to make living the wellness lifestyle as easy and affordable as possible, we can create a customized family plan that is specific to you and your family’s needs.
- Family discounts, monthly memberships, and prepaid care plans are available.
- At Plumb Tree Family Chiropractic we’re certain that a small amount of your time and money to care for your most important asset–your health–will be far less time consuming and expensive than trying to recover it. If you feel you do not have enough time or money to take care of yourself, please contact us–we can help you! The last thing we want is for you to come to us in crisis. So please, we would like to encourage you to take your health very seriously. As the old saying goes,” if you don’t have your health, you don’t have anything”. Unfortunately, too many people don’t discover how true that statement is until it is too late.